Sunday, January 28, 2007

When the whole world is sleeping....

I stumbled upon Nicki V's site and for the lack of things to do, I guessed, I took a quiz,called what kind of cook are you.... Since the results concurred with my own perception of myself... the vainpot that I am, I decided that I really like this quiz... and I took another one... and another one and another one.... haha... Put it down as getting to know myself... yeah right. Mostly it's because I can't sleep and it's already quarter to 5 in the morning. Nicki R will be glad to see something different on my site now... she's getting tired of the songs already. I guess everyone would unless they know what song I'm quoting.



Your Birthdate: October 19

You are resilient, and no doubt your resilience has already been tested.
You've had some difficult experiences in your life, but you are wise from them.
Having had to grow up quickly, you tend to discount the advice of others.
You tend to be a loner, having learned that the only person you can depend on is yourself.

Your strength: Well developed stability and confidence

Your weakness: Suspicion of others

Your power color: Eggplant

Your power symbol: Spade

Your power month: October


Your Linguistic Profile:
55% General American English
25% Yankee
10% Dixie
5% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern



People Envy Your Generosity

You're a giving soul, and you'd do almost anything for those you love. And they'd do anything for you!
People may envy how giving you are, but more than anything, they envy those you open your heart to.


Really??? Am I that much of a sap??? hmmm... highly suspect...

The madness go on.. or should I say the sappiness goes on...

What Your Dreams Mean...

Your dreams seem to show that you're a very well adjusted and happy person.

Overall, you are very content in your life.

You tend to be a very productive thinker.

You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home