Monday, January 29, 2007

Renaissance Persona

I've always loved the Renaissance era. I wouldn't necessarily want to be born then but to me, the poetry is more beautiful, and hey, one word really explains it all: Shakespeare...

So I came across this quiz and took it to find out what would I be had I been born then....

I don't disagree with it...

plus I think I have a confession to make: My name is Joy and I'm a Quizaholic... lol

Peace...Love... Joy....









The Prioress
You scored 18% Cardinal, 61% Monk, 58% Lady, and 32% Knight!
You are a moral person and are also highly intellectual. You like your solitude but are also kind and helpful to those around you. Guided by a belief in the goodness of mankind you will likely be christened a saint after your life is over.

You scored high as both the Lady and the Monk. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.








My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 17% on Cardinal





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 83% on Monk





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 79% on Lady





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 17% on Knight
Link: The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test written by KnightlyKnave on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dating said...

I'm scored higher than 79% on Lady!

Saturday, May 15, 2010 5:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home