Thursday, July 13, 2006

My Current Playlist

I’m Outta Love- Anastasia
Left Outside Alone- Anastasia
Can’t Hold Us Down- Christina Aguilerra
Fighter- Christina Aguilerra
When Love And Hate Collide- Def Leppard
Independent Woman- Destiny’s Child
Pupus- Dewa
White Flag-Dido
I’ll Be- Edwin McCain
Bring Me To Life- Evanescence
My Immortal- Evanescence
Cry- Faith Hill
I Don’t Wanna Be- Gavin DeGraw
Miss Independent- Kelly Clarkson
Cobalah Untuk Setia- Kris Dayanti
Cinta- Kris Dayanti
Black Horse And The Cherry Tree- KT Tunstall
I Do- Lisa Loeb
How You Remind Me- Nickleback
Don’t Speak- No Doubt
I Will Survive- Diana Ross
Don’t Cha- Pussycat Dolls
Pudar- Rossa
Unpretty- TLC
Creep- TLC
I Drive Myself Crazy- N’Sync (yeah…I know, how could I right? But we all have the right to be sappy to the max on occasion! All right! I'll admit it, I'm a sap. There! Are you happy?)

I call this playlist "Frustrated Strength" .... go figure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

Many thanks to Kepips, my sister for transferring her songs to my computer. If it's up to me, I'd probably just play Shakira day in and day out. To the others, please feel free to send me copies of songs so that I can change my playlist now and again.

peace

Friday, July 14, 2006 2:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home