Friday, September 21, 2007

New look...






This is how I look like nowadays.... well, not really actually, this is how I looked like two weeks ago. I dyed my hair black 2 days ago because my highlights were getting to be really sad looking. About 6 inches from my roots... It looks like I'm wearing a hairpiece (picture below) Misplaced my camera today so I can't show you how I look like with my "natural" hair color. KAK NOORRRRRRRRRRRR HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I miss my hairstylist!!!



Indulge my vainpot-ness for a while.. I'll be all right soon...

3 Comments:

Blogger dueng said...

owh the dimple. cheeky smile. so adorable.

i think you should get a red/brunette highlights. they complement your hair and tan complexion better. my 2 cent worth though. :)

Sunday, September 23, 2007 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

Thank you, kind sir...

I know:( it's just that highlights are tricky and I can't do it on my own and to go to a salon for it here would cost at least a hundred USD plus tax and tips. I'd rather spend that much money on something else and there's no guarantee that it would be good. For all I know, I could end up looking like a racoon:)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 10:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home