Monday, May 14, 2012

For I love thee, Paris!

I keep my travels a secret except for with those whom I know want me to do what makes me happy without judgment, so I have a plethora of pictures that stay in my phone (or flash drives or hard drives).

I went to Paris recently and loved it. One of my trusted friends who is also one I trust with my secret passion and who got regular updates said, "You look so happy that you're glowing!" I guess when one does what one loves, one can't help but glow. ...like when one is in love. I love Paris, and my glow tells the world of the love I bear for fair Paris.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda R. Martinez said...

Yay!!!!! You finally did a travel blog post!!!! I love it. Keep it going, friend. I love living vicariously through your travels. =) I've been to Paris, but it's nice to see it again.

Monday, May 14, 2012 5:01:00 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

Merci!!:-) travel.... I love it! If I can get paid just to travel, it would be awesome!!!!! :-)

Friday, June 15, 2012 5:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home